Saturday 15 September 2012

Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop !!!!




Fab Fab Blog Hop taking place this weekend pop on over to http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/ and take a peek at all the amazing talent thats on show !!!

Now everyone knows that I'm rubbish at Blog Hops and go into a panic when I'm asked to do one but when I recieved the images from Fresh Brewed Designs well .... it had to be done !! ..... so here's my original make using the digi's from them .....


I decided to do a Fatpage (4"x4") purely because I just love how much fun you can cram onto one and I just went for full blown colour ...... well it's Autumn or Fall (depending on which side of the pond you're from) the richest season of the year colour wise !!

I also thought I'd sneak another make in using the Pumpkin image from Fresh Brewed and just add a few bits n bobs ......


So come on .... hop on over to the blog http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/  and swing by to the shop as well @ www.freshbreweddesigns.com   ........ grab a Pumpkin and have some fun !!!


Hope you like them !! :o)) xx





12 comments:

  1. OH EMMMMMM GEEEE!!!!
    I love these, they're Fantabulous as are you m' lady! <3
    Hugs
    Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So different and perfect for the season x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both fabulos Suzee - absolutely brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic! Fun images and beautiful colours :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your fbd card is absolutely beautiful! there is so much fabulous fall goodies on there but the focal point is still the pumpkin and the cute little fairies peaking out. LOVE IT! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Vanessa ... both were such fun to make :o)) xx

      Delete