Monday 2 April 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose

Blogging from my sick bed (flowers/chocs would be lovely lol), just thought I'd let you all know that I am now a DT Member of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose (aka, the lovely Daisy Collins).
Please come and join in the daily fun throughout April where Daisy will have a new sketch for you each day on the link below
                http://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/

DT Members are asked to produce a card each day from the sketch that Daisy designs ...... so here's my 1st one for you all !!!

Day 1 # Sketch 5
it's only a 4x4in black base card, with white card stock used with Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder which has been dusted with Silver Perfect Pearls, black card cut into a tag with the same embossing on, the flowers are from the stamp set by Chocolate Baroque (Punky Romance) and then punch with a flower punch.... added a swirl and a bow ... phew ... made it by the deadline :o))

4 comments: