Tuesday 22 May 2012

DT Post for LEJ Designs ... 'Anything But A Card'



Well ... I had grand designs for this 'Anything But A Card' Challenge for LEJ Designs ..... until Lindsay pointed out to me at 2pm yesterday that I hadnt added my post to the DT Blog ..... n why hadn't I ... because I'd forgotten all about it n got mixed up with me days ...... so I had to do a very quick 30 minute for it !!! ......    I grabbed my mate Mozpoz tittivated him up a tad with Promarkers...... cut a tag, used loads of textured background stamps both The Artistic Stamper & Creative-Studios with embossing powders, Perfect Pearls and Distress Stains over Alcohol Inks ..... it feels like a Dragon's skin (I know about these things!) ...... am hoping it might it look like it lol

How about you all pop on over to http://lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk 

There's 3 lots of prizes going on for this challenge ..... so instead of me waffling click on the link above and come see what's up for grabs !!!  xx

16 comments:

  1. lol Mrs, just love it, great tag love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great Tag Suzee, loving the background and textured material you have used too. Mozpoz does look rather dapper!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this Suze, and I still can't get over how quickly you made this, if I could produce something this fantastic in 30 mins I would be so chuffed, it's gorgeous, loving the textures and the colours and that dragonfly is stunning
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabulous, never would've guessed it was a rush job. I was impressed with the textures and overall medieval look and then read the text. My sides hurt from laughing now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your tag suze (( hugs )) please keep up the good work you are doing with your blog, i know i dont always comment but i do thoroughly enjoy looking to see what you have been making :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAB Tag Suze, I could not make this in a hour let alone 30 mins well done you sweetie, I love it and the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab tag ,love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby tag great texture and detail, love it Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Suzee I deleted the post as i t was a copy of the post in facebook. I also said how much I love your tag. it does look like dragon's skin Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This isgorgeous Suzee - absolutely brilliant! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous Suzee for something thrown together in a hurry. I love the combination of colors and elements, particularly your beautiful fibers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great texture - just like dragon skin!! Great tag
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous tag Suzee, your background looks fab. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brilliant! I bet the texture is even better in the flesh xxx

    ReplyDelete