Tuesday 26 February 2013

For The Love of Sherlock Holmes

It's a very quick post from me today as Blogger seems to be having a bit of a strop so here we go .....

  221B Baker Street ..... Sherlock fans will know what I mean :-)




Add some stamps from Sam Poole @ www.creative-studios.co.uk , a heap of paints & embellishments plus a Tando product and your imagination and what do you have .... a
little make to enter into the challenge @ http://tando-creative.blogspot.com/     

      Hope you all like it

5 comments:

  1. Love everything about this, the colour and embellishments and really liking those new SH stamps from Sam Poole.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! The background looks fab & I love the fingerprint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been having a nosey around, you've done some fab work :) love your style. I found your blog from Sam Poole's & I'm now a follower,
    Hugs Klair

    http://kraftylittlebox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this, the colours are great and I think the embellishment work fab x

    ReplyDelete